solution for converting blu-ray for ipad

« Older   Newer »

1. victorwhite

User deleted

this passage come from web and i just want to share it with my friends(you),if the moderator consider it as a spam,please contact me and i will delete it.thanks
    How to convert Blu-ray movie to iPad?

Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is an all-round ripper program designed for Blu-ray to ipad. With the professional decryption ability, this program can decrypt the latest Blu-ray movies including Avatar and Numero 9. As a user friendly feature, it provides plenty of profiles to convert Blu-ray movie to AVI, MP4, even iPad, PSP, etc. formats or devices in three steps. For more information, please visit the product page.
    Before convert Blu-ray to ipad it is better to install the latest copy of Leawo Blu-Ray Ripper.
    [b]Step1. Import Blu-ray source[/b]

Run Blu-ray to ipad converter, click "Add" to input Blu-ray movie from the Blu-ray disc. The imported Blu-ray video information will be presented on the standby list, and you can rename the output videos in the file list. Choose the chapters you want to convert. To identify the selected chapters, you can double click on a selected chapter to preview it.

[b]Step2. Specialize the output parameters[/b]

Take your mouse down to the Profile dropdown box, click to browse for an output format. As you wish to enjoy the movies on iPod Touch, then move the cursor to iPad and select one profile from the list. H.264 profile usually generates smaller and better quality video files but takes longer time than MPEG-4 profile does.

[b]Step3. Start Blu-ray to iPad conversion[/b]

Check the file list and make sure all the required files are selected, then click Convert button on the bottom right to start converting Blu-ray movies to desired format. As the conversion begins, you can see the progress of conversion or set auto shutdown for the computer after the conversion.

When the Blu-ray to iPad conversion is completed, you are free to convert blu ray moviefor enjoyment
    homepage or source:
    www.leawo.com/blu-ray/bluray-to-ipad.html

2. leviathan1942

User deleted

spam. don't worry, i'll delete it for ya.

1 replies since 17/8/2011, 03:59   41 views